Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RAG 132 Built Environment

LECTURE 1

Element of Production :

  • Intention
  • Act
  • Product
  • Rule
  • Action
  • Site

Let say that I am the actor. Intention is accompanied by knowledge. Knowledge gains when I am listening and reading. After that I try to understand what have I learned. Before putting it on my mind, I will act to differentiate it if it is right or false. By the same way it is a rule for me to obey. Product is the end result of the determination which is located on the site.

There is a lot of ism can use on the actor, such as altcuism which is a person that states a case no right or wrong. Cynicism person states that all circumstances are wrong. Relativism is the kind of person who will say everything is right, where criticism person states that somethings are right and somethings are wrong.


There are a few sections of forming global. Firstly, a few objects make an interior scene, coming by building. Buildings make it becomes premise and so urban. The urban areas make a regional cities and lastly, global is formed.






















No comments: